The art of verbal communication and expression is becoming a priceless commodity. To speak with conviction, and actually be listened to, is invaluable in the work place. Drama is the perfect platform for students to develop self-confidence, express themselves artistically, and enhance skills in performance, creative writing and problem solving. Whether the aim is honing performance skills, or developing self-confidence, the Drama course aims to empower students to be effective in workplace communication, and enhance skills in public speaking, creativity and problem solving.
OPPORTUNITIES & FACILITIES
- Annual Practical Effects and make-up workshop with industry professional Bentley O'Toole
- Annual live performance attendance (Brisbane where possible)
- Studio lighting and mobile staging
- Catalogue of contemporary and heritage play scrips updated yearly
- Contemporary work program with heavy focus on cinematic and post-modern performance