Riverside Christian College is a Prep to Year 12 Independent Christian school on the beautiful Fraser Coast
Our vision is to be Christ centred and student focused, inspiring world class citizenship
To do this we strive to be leaders of excellence in:
- Teaching and Learning,
- Faith Development,
- Community Engagement,
- Organisational rigour in a safe and secure environment
- Manage a seamless and stable IT network across the college, including hardware and wireless.
- Provide leadership to the IT operations and assets of the College including the technical support framework and management of support services.
- Incorporate fully functioning digital communication tools in the teaching and learning environment
- Provide strong communication links with teachers, parents, students and administrative staff
- Have a solid grounding in Apple software, IOS and hardware
- Ensuring that all server infrastructure is operating efficiently
- Imaging, managing, distribution and maintenance of:
- 1 on 1 devices; ipads, Macbooks
- resources in CAD and film laboratories using Apple iMacs; and
- Administration using PC’s
- Classroom IT resources including Apple TVs, projectors and screens
- Manage email, storage, database and LMS servers
- Deliver high quality IT support for the range of College products and services.
- Train and manage IT support staff
- Support teaching staff as necessary to deliver the critical IT functions of the school.
- Providing technological guidance for future IT purchases and implementation.
- Ensure compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with school procedures, policies and practices as amended from time to time.
- Identify sensible, effective, least risky, least complex solutions.
- Suggest open-minded approach to new ideas, practices and methods.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders including parents, relevant community bodies and colleagues.
- Maintaining resources, equipment and the physical environment to the highest standards and placing student safety as paramount in day to day operatio
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments
- Ability to lead and contribute to the development, maintenance, and usage of deployment and task automation (OS, database services, virtual networks, or other platform services)
- Ability to secure cloud applications and data against theft, loss, or other disasters
- Ability to work with third-party SaaS providers and third party development partners on integration
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 24th November 2017
Only applications received through College email will be accepted
Your application must include;
- Covering letter addressed to Anne O'Brien, Principal, Riverside Christian College
- Statement addressing the Selection Criteria
- Curriculum Vitae
Please address your application to:
PO Box 2069
Maryborough QLD 4650