Riverside Christian College provides excellence in education and inspire Christian character, empowering students to develop their full potential and fulfil their God-ordained destiny.
With over 1,100 students attending Day School and our Distance Education program, Riverside is searching for a proven, educational leader to guide the College through a period of growth and refinement.
This unique opportunity becomes available with the retirement of our current Principal at the conclusion of 2017.
Reporting to the College Board, the Principal will serve as the chief executive officer of the College in the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member, in a faith based setting.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in Education are essential.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of a P-12 school.
- It is essential the applicant possesses strong Christian character and is supportive of the College Christian values.
- The ability to manage staff and students including their conduct, development and performance ensuring outcomes aligned with College objectives
- Demonstration of leadership skills that engage staff to embody change
- The ability to interpret and oversee budgets and policies, with an explicit understanding of compliance
- An understanding of pedagogical change in education and its implementation
- A comprehensive understanding of well-being issues and related strategies to create a healthy working environment
How to apply
Send your application to:
PO Box 2069
Maryborough QLD 4650
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 1 September 2017
Your application must include;
- Covering letter addressed to James Farmer, Chairperson, Riverside Christian College
- Statement addressing the Selection Criteria
- Curriculum Vitae